Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sunday Night

Jim's folks took us out to dinner Sunday night as a goodbye send off... They wanted some time with just Jim and I... IT was very sweet.... and yummy....
Ok... so a little short side story.... 
At church Sunday morning... I lost it when I went to the mirror in the bathroom after peeing... and saw a hair out of place.  I thought to myself... OH MY GOSH... TARA cant cut my hair again!  I started to cry... This was just the beginning... but I do think it is funny that getting a hair cut was what started my river of tears.  I went to Tara, in the middle of worship, and asked her if she could cut my hair one last time... I couldnt even get it all out... I busted out sobbing... I am weird.... ANYWAYS... at 8pm... Megan and I took a drive out to Tara's house for my last hair cut... It was  TON of fun to hang out with the girls one last time... (for now anyways).  Thanks Tara.... I love you girlie...
Meg and I have known each other since Junior High.  (Only a few short years ago, but whatever) anyways... we DIDNT use the GB words.... she has already started talking about coming out to visit me... I know we will see each other soon...  Love you too babe

1 comment:

Aaron, Allison, Kaitlyn, Mackenzie and Owen said...

Thanks for taking the time to post your last week with all of us. We will miss seeing you every week. But I'm sure we will all see eachother again, it just might be a while. Love you - Allison :-)

p.s. your hair looks great!!