Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Buds Last NIght

Bud treated us to Cracker Barrel on his last night with us. 
While in the cracker barrel, Hunt had to use the bathroom... so I took him, lucky me...
This was our experience...
H: Mom, can we go in together (the stall)
Me: yes Hunt... (Of course... i am not leaving you alone) WAIT>.... let me go first... (I dont want to go after him)
H:  No mom... I want to go first.  (then he pulls down his pants...)  Mom, we can go together (then he proceeds to go to the side of the toilet to make room for me...)  Here, mom, you can pee on that side and I can pee on this side... we can pee together!  (he says this LOADLY that the lady in the bathroom proceeds to BUST UP)  
Me:  its ok Hunt... I will go after you...
H:  Mom... PEE NEXT TO ME!
me:  No.... 

Then he decides to pee while trying to squish his penis between the seat and the toilet.

When he finished and then it was my turn to go :)  Hunt decided it was his time to leave and walk out while I was in the process of going... thanks Hunt!

Bud was a GReAt help to us... thanks Bud for EVERYTHING.... you rock... the kids are so going to miss you :)  We love you!!!

4 comments:

The Corbett's said...

Cracker barrels are one of my fav. restaurants. I wish we had one here.

Carrie said...

I heart Cracker Barrel a really really lot! We will have to go there for sure when we visit. Miss you, friend!

Taylor said...

Yummy! We love Cracker Barrel!
SO fun to get a glimpse into your new life! Can't wait to visit!

Coleen in REAL life said...

i soo miss you guys. the hunter stories crack me up...this one reminded me of something my nephew would do - pretty much everytime i'm visiting he'll just walk into the bathroom randomly and want to hang out with me. yeah, good times. :)