Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Friday... morning

I walked Haley to school for the last time.  This made me extremely sad!
This is Hailey Christine, our fifth grade neighbor who walked with us every morning.
This is me and Carlos... the crossing guard.  He is from Honduras, in a small town near La Ceiba and has actually lived in Georgia... He is a sweet guy!  
usually, Carrie and I meet up and walk half way home together after dropping our kiddos off... this morning, Carrie was gone by the time I had checked out Haley from school... that got me sad... then I walked home and saw this truck out front of my home... and it hit me... I cant change my mind if I wanted to... this is it!  we are going!!!

Then I went to Hunt's class for a going away party his teacher threw (a small thing really) but really was huge in thought!  
Mrs. Jones had made Hunter a going to georgia book... OMG!  I lost it when at the end she left a sweet message to Hunter.  And of course I had no tissues because I dont cry so I never think to bring things like that to sad things...
this is Ms Guy...one of Mrs. Jones great aides... she also has another aid  - Mrs. C but the picture didnt turn out :(
THis is Mrs. T the afternoon teacher that helps in Hunt's class.  Both her and Mrs. Jones got Hunter a present :).  SO SWEET
I was a mess walking out of Hunter's class.   Mrs. Jones... We will miss you... I will miss you... you have done more for my son.... thank you!!!
Hunt and I came home to this... THANKFULLY... megan took Joe in the morning so I didnt have to worry about him getting lost in all this.
Thanks Dad and Steve for helping us out

This truck will deliever our stuff in Georgia on Friday... :)  ONE WEEK.  NO , we did NOT take up the whole truck... we only used a portion of this big rig...

1 comment:

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

You hadnt even been gone 7 hours when I started missing you... at pick-up on Monday.
:(

Ps- holy geez that's alot of posting!