Sunday, October 05, 2008

JImmy's last day at First American Title

I came for his good bye "party"
Work Friends
I gave Michelle my camera because I knew Jim wouldn't take pictures... she did a great job... thanks Michelle.
David and Jimmy... Jim's boss - an Angel's fan! 

Dave and Jim... Jim's boss boss... the guy who has pretty much been around for most of Jim's Title Career.
I am going to guess Michelle took this herself... Jim looks pleased! LOL Michelle you are great... I enjoy you.
Jason, Michelle's man, and Jim

Thanks Dudley's for the gift card to Apple... I got my MacBook and I love it!

NOTE... for those out there that have Mac's how do I get to Photo Booth?

2 comments:

Beckie said...

Stef,
On your desktop there should be an icon name Macintosh HD, double click that, then on the left there should be a file named Applications, scroll down the list till you find Photo Booth. Once you find it you can drag it down the dock at the bottom of the screen so you will have a shortcut to it. :) If not you can just double click it and it will open from this screen all the time. ;) Hope this helps!! If you ever have any Mac questions you can always email me. :)

Beckie :)
iluvgzus2 @ yahoo . com

Michelle said...

Haha!! I have stolen all of my friends camera and snuck in some self portraits. LOL!
We will miss you guys. A lot of people at FA will miss Jimmy. He's been "rock" at work...some people say. You guys are being draw to Georgia for a reason and everything happen for a reason. I'm a big beleiver in fate. And with the FAITH you guys have in GOD- everything will turn out just fine. You're never coming back to Cali!!! LOL! Just kidding (hopefully!). :):)
If I can convince Jason, maybe we'll take a vacation down to Georgia someday.
We always have our blogs and Skype now! That was pretty exciting yesterday! Talk to you soon and see ya later! <3M