Friday, October 10, 2008

Our new home

This is our rental home in Flowery Branch, GA. 
The above picture is the back patio that I am totally in love with!!! 

I have a ton of pictures from this week that I need to load... but I packed my card reader for my computer so  I will have to post them when I can get them downloaded.  This week has gone by so fast!!!  

Today when I was walking home after dropping Haley off at school, I began to cry... there is no turning back... I mean, this is it.  We cant change our minds.  I mean, I am excited and I know it is going to be good for my family and all, but I am scared.  Did you know that the farthest I have lived from my childhood home and my parents even, has been ten miles...???  

Hunter's teacher, Mrs Jones... made me cry.. and I mean, CRY.  Can you believe that?  I just love her.  I am really going to miss CLOUDS and all that the school and Mrs. Jones has done for my son!

Well... I will update more when I can .  I gotta go help load the truck :)

Thanks Meg for watching Jonah for me this morning.

9 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, I know it's bittersweet but what a beautiful home!

Jessica said...

What a beautiful house, look at all those tree's!

Michelle said...

OMG! That's like a mansion compared to my house. Definitely bitter sweet. Why couldn't we have something like THAT in California?! Are you guys going to have one of those "tire in the tree" swings? I've always wanted one of those!! I love the color too! Very Southern style. I love it! :)
<3M

Carrie said...

UH-MAY-ZEEENG!!! I love your house and can't wait to visit you there! Love you to pieces, missy!

Danielle said...

Beautiful! I am already visualizing the photo session!!!

The Corbett's said...

Your new home is sooo beautiful! I am so excited for what is in store for you. Speaking from experience, when God relocates you it is a roller coaster ride worth taking. Try to take it All in and enjoy what lies ahead. Welcome to the relocation club!!!!! membership is costly but so worth the adventure!!! We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

This i the kind of home a Californian can only dream about! How awesome guys! We're going to miss you!
-Mindi

Anonymous said...

Stef, I found your blog while following on Jenna's. I love the pics of the family!! I am sorry to hear that youre leaving, but what an exciting adventure! I wish you the best on this new chapter!!

Jenn Shankle - HIS

himawarigurl said...

Your house looks awesome! wow, stef I am so excited for you and your family.