Monday, August 18, 2008

Vomit is NASTY

This morning I woke up at 615 to Hunter screaming.... I run to his room just as he VOMITS.... Nice.
I gave him a bath and let him come to my bed.
BIG MISTAKE.
What was I thinking...
I dont know.
HE soon vomits all over my bed and me.
GREAT.
From then on, he was vomiting, no joke, every ten minutes. Now his vomit wasnt a lot... I mean, how could it if it was every ten minutes? But is was still nasty!!!

Jim took his lunch break early and took him to the Urgent Care. (Thanks Jim!)
He got a lovely shot in the booty and was told that if he gets worse, to bring him back for IV fluids...
The PA at Urgent Care thinks it is the Rota virus. Which the last time Hunt had it, we were in the hospital with him for three days. (Of course he was younger at the time too).

Please pray that this doesnt happen. Also keep in prayer that my other two (Jonah, who is almost one - especially) doesnt get this.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm so sorry. I hear tot virus is horrible!