Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some computer problems

Ok... so I am experiencing some computer issues.... as far as getting photos on my blog. I know it could be user error, but I am going to blame the crappy computer we own.

On another note...

I have a recommendation for you all...
A book one....
Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer.
I couldnt put the book down. I seriously neglected my house for the two days it took to read it.
Now I will confess... when I heard what the story was about... I wasnt sure I was going to like it. My friend, Rachel, told me about it one night and the next MORNING my neighbor happened to give it to me (her son had the book and wasnt into it)... It is about a guy and girl falling in love - oh yeah, and one of them is a vampire and really wants to drink her blood. I am sure Rachel could describe it better....
I think it is a teenage book (like Harry Potter)... but I liked Harry Potter so there you go.

Thank you Rachel for telling me about this book. I am always up for a book that is easy and fun to escape in...

3 comments:

Gina said...

Have you tried Picassa2? It's the free photo software from Google. I love it and it's so easy to get photo's on my blog. Just select which ones you want to upload to the web, click the web album button and boom...they are there and you can copy the links easy or do slide shows.

I've used photobucket and shutterfly in the past too.

Jessica said...

Dude! I just bought Twilight a few days ago and read it in a day and a half! (Once the kids go to bed I can get through a half a book easy). I got so addicted that I went out and bought the rest of the series. I finished books 2 and 3 and I am getting ready to start the last book tonight!

Anonymous said...

How funny. I've heard so much about that book series. I want to read it when I have time. Everyone just loves it!