Thursday, August 07, 2008

Coco Smith 1991 - 2008

Well, the time has come to say farewell to my child hood dog Coco.

Coco has lead a full life. :)
We got her when I was in junior high.

Here are a FEW memories I have with Coco.
- Mindi and I playing with her after walking home from Vineyard Junior High
- Friends in High School would joke that if you ever wanted to get a ransom from my parents, kidnap coco.
- Driving in the BIG RED truck with her in "her seat"
- she was our first indoor dog.
- going on trips with her
- her REALLY bad breath.
- her need to lick
- her skinny little, malnurished body
- her lack of teeth

This was a hard decision for my parents and I think they are doing the right thing!
This event happens today at 11am.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, that's so sad. Putting a dog down in seriously heartbreaking!

Good bye, Coco. You are such a good doggie. Have fun in doggie heaven.

Anonymous said...

I love Coco's little brown nose! So sad! She was a great dog~ we'll miss her!
-Mindi

The Corbett's said...

We will miss you Coco. Say hi to Miss Tink in heaven for me.....

Anonymous said...

Awww I remember CoCo. She was a sweetie.

Megan said...

Awe, little Coco. She always reminded me of the BIG flying dog in The Never Ending Story. I also loved her brown, wet nose. :(

VandeFamily said...

Wow - Stef - I am sorry to hear this... I hope you are ok - Sorry I am in such a fog these days
Jenna