Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jonah turns ONE

Today is Joe's first birthday! I can't believe it!
TWO days before my parents drove Scott and Jenny out to Georgia, My mom threw Joe a party.
She had asked me what she could get Jonah for his birthday and I said, "can you PLEASE give him a party!"
She is so good at that and it comes so natural... For me... I stress out over everything!! It was so nice to wake up the day of and simply just show up... Thanks mom!

Helen made her famous chocolate pudding cake that I love... Jonah requested it :) Thanks Helen!


My mom made Joe's little cake. He wasnt that interested in it... But Hunter and Haley were. REALLY Hunter... He kept saying, "I am showing Jonah how to eat it."


Present time came and it was pretty stuffy with all the bodies and it being August. My mom made Scott and Jenny promise to have children in cool months. :) As if you can totally plan it. :) Silly mom :)

Jonah loved his presents even though he took no interest in unwrapping them. He LOVES balls.

We kept the party to MOSTLY family. With it being two days before a BIG move... it was already a lot. Jonah doesnt care :) It was hard for me to limit like that because I normally would invite kid friends and all, but really, Jonah doesnt care and it was easier for my mom.
Below is people praying for dinner...


It was my favorite kid party of mine so far... Mostly because I really didnt do ANYTHING... THANKS to my mom and Shellie and Helen for helping out... Mostly my mom for throwing it all.



4 comments:

Michelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! <3M

The Corbett's said...

Happy Birthday Jonah!!!!

Helen said...

Jonah was so cute at the party. He's a special little guy. I love making that cake for you Stef. You appreciate it so much! :)

himawarigurl said...

Happy birthday Jonah!

CHIKA