Sunday, August 24, 2008

Good bye pictures

Smile!
We gathered in a circle outside my parents house to pray for scott and jenny.
There really was just a little get together, kinda last minute... to say goodbye!
Joel and Scott. Good BUddies
Joel taught Hunter some new moves on the wall outside my parents house. THANKS JOEL :)
Jenny getting some last minute cuddles in. Do you notice Hunter in the background jumping off the wall? The Williams Family

Jenny outside their car which was PACKED to the max!




The Smith's
Just an update... But scott and jenny are settled in their new home, for now. They are living with my "Uncle" Rodger and "Aunt" Pam. (Rodger is my mom's cousin). They are in Flowery Branch, Georgia. They have a blog too if you want to check them out... (See my link on the side)



1 comment:

Helen said...

I so happy that Jenny and Scott have such a loving and supportive family.