Wednesday, August 20, 2008

High School Buds

Me, Rachel, Erin and Megan (with Averie).
This was the beginning of August. Rachel came out from Colorado for a visit with family and we got to get to hang out a bit... I credit her for my newly found book interest... Twilight. I am currently on New Moon.
It was really nice to catch up and hang out without kids. It is also so nice that we are still in contact after high school... 12 years dude. We are OLD!
I know I will always be in contact with these ladies no matter where life takes us.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

give me a break on the OLD thing! I was just thinking this morning that I had been out of high school for 17 years! I have been out longer than I was in. :-(

Erin said...

I didn't even realize that Averie was feelin' me up! Dang!