Wednesday, June 04, 2008

What have we been up to??

Haley is getting ready for summer. She is excited to be a first grader soon. She loves to dress up still and be silly!
Jonah is teething... He loves to chew on anything really.... beware, he will bite! He is 9 months old now and is VERY active! He loves freedom... and is getting ready to walk. Jim and I are in no hurry for him to walk, however. He is showing signs of a temper... NICE.... he HATES his diaper changed, getting dressed, being forced to sit still....

below is joe on the move!!!

This is Hunter.... he likes to "play" jenga his own way! He just turned four (I will post that later). He is still way into trains but is venturing out. Right now he is playing with Cars cars. Thanks to Jane, he now has quite a few.

This is me. I am a dork :) but yes, I am still posting myself :). The other day I got irritated with these bushes... so I went out and cut them down :). I am planing on planting Hydrangeas there. I am getting into working on our yard. I like it a lot but I dont like it when I run into bugs.... YUCK.

No comments: