Monday, June 09, 2008

Hunter turned four

This is Hunt at school on his birthday! Most of the day he wore the hat upside down. :)
On his birthday... his class had field day. Jim volunteered. Hunter loved having his dad there. After it was over, one of the aids in Hunt's class tripped over him causing Hunt to fall flat on his nose. There was blood everywhere. Jim brought him home early to get changed and all, and the first thing Hunter said to me when they walked in was, "I want to go back to school!"
His friend party was after school at a local park. The kids each made trains.
Hunter really had a great time!
This is the best picture I got of Hunters train cake that my mom made. I got the idea from my friend Carrie. I knew I couldnt do it with out help, so I asked my mom to help... yeah, she did 90% of it... I put on the candy drops on the cupcakes :).

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I wish you would have posted this last week. I also made a train cake this weekend and could have used some of your decorating ideas. I've already posted pics of mine on my blog if you want to see a girl train :)