Friday, June 20, 2008

64 and sensational

Helen turned 64 yesterday. I had a fever and was at home sick, so I gave my back up camera to Haley and had her in charge of getting pictures for me. I knew she would remember to take pictures where as if I gave the camera to Jim, he would most likely forget to bring the camera out.... here are the BEST four pcitures Haley got for me :). Hey, at least I have pictures right?

She told me, "mom, the lady who brings us the food took the camera and took our picture... I hope that was ok."
The birthday girl.... Happy birthday Helen!!! Or as Hunt says, Daddy's mom.

2 comments:

Helen said...

Great pics, Haley. How come mom didn't show the ones of our feet under the table??? : )

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Helen!!! Nice pics Haley!!!
Love from England,
L, D, G