Monday, June 09, 2008

My Crack is tanner than your crack

Saturday I worked over FIVE hours outside in my front yard. I put on sunblock and everything and enjoyed my time outside. I learned a few things...

1. When dressing for yard work, outside, in the hot sun, make sure you are wearing appropriate attire. I wore low rise, roxy shorts with a tank top that didnt quite cover my back (which I didn't find out until I went inside for the day) I am not sun burned anywhere but in my crack area.... NICE ... it hurts so sooooo sooooooooo much! It is bubbly...

2. My neighbor next door doesnt mind wearing no bra with a white shirt while working in her yard. Oh yeah, did I mention half way threw working she decided to wet herself down.... nice.

3. Working in the yard is a great workout!

that's all... have a good day!

2 comments:

Aaron, Allison, Kaitlyn, Mackenzie and Owen said...

Put sunscreen on it, it will help sooth it and help it go away, and it won't sting like aloe sometimes does. If you don't believe me, ask Reigh Lea

The Cavanaugh's said...

Sounds like you have some happy guys on your street. :)