Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Anyone out there???

Last night Jim and I watched Wipeout... it seriously brought us to tears with laughter.... DUDE.... I love this new show!!!!! Tuesday Nights at 8pm on channel 7. The commentary alone is awesome.... BUT I MUST SAY.... if you do not like watching people make idiots of themselves and hear others crack jokes at their expense... this isnt a show for you to watch.

(I am serious... I know a few people that get bothered by it. I am ok with it because these people went on this show knowing they were totally going to be laughed at so I am only giving what these people wanted.)

5 comments:

Erin said...

Geric and I were in tears too. The part in the beginning when the lady slid down the rope swing area on her butt!!! Or the part when the older lady was going through the whole thing and they were talking about how she's climbed mountains. Too funny! Oh, and I almost forgot... the big balls! Holy cow, that was funny!

Gina said...

I was so excited about watching this show I even set my phone alarm so I wouldn't forget. My FAVORITE part was the big red balls and peeps getting punched in the NECK and FACE! We were dying! I can't wait 'till next week.

Nicole Leonard said...

What about that lady who plugged her nose before she jumped on that big red ball?? It was like she KNEW she was going into the water! We were DYING!!! And we also liked the part where they had to lump over that rotating stick thing... LOL! Oh, and the dizzy run... HAHAHA!!! Good times... :)

Michelle said...

OMG! I watched the 2nd episode last night (I Love TiVo). It's a remake of a Japanese show. I think it's "Don't Get Eliminated!" There are 2 commentators and wacky courses that the people go thru just like Wipeout! I love the big red balls! It was great! :):):)

Anonymous said...

What is that show about? I'll have to TiVo it.

I'm so behind on everything, tv, blogging, . . . wipeout.