Saturday, November 22, 2008

ShiT


Before you report me for bad language :) (Jimmy told me that I could be reported heeheehee) Here is the story....
Today Haley and Hunter put on a show for Jenny, Jim and I.  They got all their dolls out and had them sitting on our entry stairway using the foyer as a stage.  Haley made name tags for her dolls.  This is what Haley wrote as a name tag for one of her dolls....ShiT.  Later, when Jenny was helping her clean up her mess (thanks Jenny) she couldnt figure out what it said and Jenny, Jim and I couldn't figure out what she was trying to spell either... Any thoughts? 

Jenny took pictures of this very exciting performance... maybe I will let her blog about the performance... It was something special. :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

When I saw your title in my reader I totally thought someone had hijacked your blog! Then I read this and laughed out loud! Soooo funny =)

psmith said...

Of course she meant Shy-tee!!! That's a pretty common name, right? heehee
Love that girl!
Nana

Helen said...

Maybe she meant Chitie (like in Chity - Chity - Bang - Bang.) ??? How did she pronounce it? That's a really cute story.

The turkey story is so, so cute. He's such a sweet boy.