Saturday, November 22, 2008

Not Henrietta


Today Jenny and I went out and bought our Thanksgiving turkey.  This will be the first time either of us has had the opportunity to cook a turkey.... let alone a whole Thanksgiving meal.  Thankfully we have each other to help out.  That way if it doesnt turn out good... we have each other to lean on :).  

Anyways... Jenny thought it would be fun to name our turkey and for some reason Henrietta came to mind first so that is what we named our Turkey.  

Hunter just told me, "mom, I dont want to eat Henrietta for Thanksgiving.  I love her"  how sad huh?  He has checked on her through out the evening... opening the fridge... "Hi Henrietta"  then he closes it so sweetly.  

This Thanksgiving could be a tear jerker.... too bad he doesnt realize Henrietta is ALREADY DEAD.

1 comment:

psmith said...

That Hunter continues to steal my heart with his view on life! I love him! Nana