Saturday, November 01, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Fun

Ok... I am still learning my new computer and cant figure out how to move the pictures into the order I want them.... I am frustrated so I am leaving it as it is :)

Scott and Jenny (well, I think Jenny) went out and bought the kids pumpkins before we even got here.  They wanted to help the kids carve pumpkins... which, if you know me, was a huge load off.  I am not thrilled with getting my hands inside the pumpkin :)

Scott "helped" hunter.... meaning... Scott did Hunters pumpkin for him while Hunter told him what he wanted.... Now this was a crack up.  Hunter wanted a train tunnel... SHOCKER... scott tried to get him to have a train tunnel threw the Jack-o-Lanterns mouth... NO... Hunter wanted a BIG rectangle as a tunnel...
He was SOOOOOOOO thrilled with what Uncle Scoby made!  (Check out the picture where is almost hugging it... then he hugs Uncle Scoby!)

Jenny helped Haley.  Haley attempted to help scoop out the stuff.... but i think Jenny did most of the pumpkin :)  

I made Jonah's.... YES I even scooped out the crap inside... It was NASTY!

My mom roasted up the seeds and we ate them afterwards.

The kids had a blast!!!  










We did this a week ago and all BUT Hunter's tunnel has collapsed.  

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love that Hunter wanted a "tunnel pumpkin". It totally shows his personality and will be fun to look back on.

Is Scott your brother? Does this mean that your parents will be moving to GA in the near future if both of their kids have moved there?

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness! Bill and I were laughing out loud about Hunter's pumpkin! The boys climbed up here with me and thought Hunter was really clever and couldn't figure out why we were laughing. They were also really impressed with Jonah's skillz! I missed ya like crazy last night wandering around LBF. Happy November!

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

I love the picture of Hay grossed out at the pumpkin insides!
Looks like your deck is coming in real handy - what a cool place to hang out!

Helen said...

Carving pumpkins, fall colors and your kids. What a wonderful life!!!