Thursday, May 01, 2008

I am sad!

Ok...

So when I found out Haley was a curly haired girl, I thought to myself, "Crap, I don't have the slightest idea how to do that kinda hair..." but then I learned and it was the easiest hair style to do! She came to be known by her beautiful curls...

It looks like her curls are going away, and I am sad now! Her hair was in a really big need for a trim. It was starting to be flat on the top and I thought that was because it was long, that if it got cut short the curls would come back.... right? So I took her to my friend Tara. Tara did a great job layering it and it looks really good, but her hair just isnt as curly on top as the bottom.... :( now if I want curl on the top of her head I have to curl it myself.... CRAP.... NOW I am sad that I have to do it... if I want her hair curly... :( I guess cutting it shorter doesnt bring back the curl... what was I thinking????

You know... I had curly hair when I was little and those curls went away... I guess I thought that once you hit a curtain age (say 5) what you have sticks...

Anyways...

Sad times...

Tara, her hair looks great and I do love it... :) thanks

2 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

No picture of her new do?

Yeah, Kait had super-cute whispy curls at the bottom of her hair and when it was cut, they never returned. :(

Helen said...

Aww, that's too bad. I love her curls. That happened to me, too -- but, not to Jimmy! :)