Monday, March 17, 2008

Last week sometime...

Hunter had pajama day at school for Dr. S's b-day :) (Yes I know the full name... I am too lazy to get up off my chair to go look it up - I got up at 6am this morning and am STILL waking up) :) They had green eggs and ham... He LOVED the green eggs... I helped out in his class and got to wear my PJs as well :) nice :) (this was March 3rd) :)
Grant turned 3... so here is a picture of three friends :)
Doesn't she look older here? she is NOT ALLOWED to get older :)
"New" friends... Drew and Jonah :) Jonah 13/2 months old and Drew 9/2 months old (HA! I may be tired and a poor speller but I can make improper fractions without waking up)
Logan and Haley.... big 11/2 year olds! WOW... I can't believe it! They have been friends BEFORE their 2 year b-day! (that is when kelly and I met).

1 comment:

Helen said...

Wow! You threw me with the improper fractions line! I'm thinking, what does THAT mean? Now, I get it! Good one Stef.