Saturday, February 16, 2008

What a February

I just laugh when I see this picture... :) There isnt a story to it other then I think it is funny :)
This is SNOW in RANCHO.... Cool huh? this, unfortunately, is the BEST picture I could take... it was SANTA ANA winds and snow... weird....Haley wouldnt come outside and Hunter was too into Thomas. Arent I pretty :) (Dont answer that)
Trains in time out! Hunter would not listen to me... so I put his Thomas train in time out... he STILL wouldnt listen so I put James (anther train) in time out... He STILL wouldnt listen (by the way, all he had to do was put books away)... so I put EVERY train in time out...
This is the day AFTER the snow... the kids wanted to ride bikes... It was really warm out! Jonah had fun too.... i love that I can sit out in my front yard on a blanket and let me kids just play :)

2 comments:

psmith said...

I love that picture of Hay! Makes me laugh too! Oh...by the way...Jonah is adorable! Did the trains EVER come out of time out?

The Corbett's said...

Doug wants to know when you became Scottish??????? :) "Me kids just play"