Sunday, February 03, 2008

Back by popular demand! MY LINKS!!!

Ok ok ok... I got negative responses to taking off all my friendly links... I guess I didn't realize how many of you out there use my links. So I put BACK the link list... I added a few too (if you were one I added and would link me to take off your link I will! Just let me know... i understand)... ALSO... I may have forgotten a few people, I quickly did the link list this morning... I am not using my link list to get to my friends blogs, so if there is someone you all notice is missing, let me know....

The above picture is our family showing off our car tattoos... (Jonah did not receive a tattoo - we will continue to put money away for his counseling) I had to take the picture myself... so it is of great quality!

6 comments:

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

Screw everyone else! This is your blog, do whatever you want to do with it.
You dont owe anyone to use your for your links.

Erin said...

You guys are so HARDCORE!!! Especially Jimmy... look at those guns! :)

The Corbett's said...

Thanks Stef you are the best blog friend ever! XOXO

Chris Copeland said...

Hey Stef, I am Chris (Joi's hubby). If you want to link to my blog, I will link to yours (if you want).

http://copelandblog.blogspot.com/

I saw you already have Joi's and our "Family Blog". I didn't want to be left out. ;-)

Taylor said...

LOVE the tatoos...Sam thought I was crazy when he came home and I was sporting Sally!! The boys asked, what was I supposed to do!!

Michelle said...

Wow! Did those tattoos hurt? LOL! They are cute! And you did a great job of getting everyone in the picture still... <3M