Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Heart Day.. a few days late

Hunter in his hat he made at Preschool... he kept running around the house going, "buzzzzzz buzz buzzzz buz... i am going to sting you." then he would go up to Haley and "sting" her with his front... We had to show him that stingers are in the BACK part of the bee. I don't need my son stinging people with the wrong section :).
Crazy Faces!!!
Gracie and Haley prepped for this picture... they both had to go get chocolate all over their faces... really, I think they just wanted an excuse to get more chocolate.

Our Bible Study meets on Thursday nights and so we all had a dinner from the Olive Garden. it was YUMMY!
Me with my boyfriend... shhhhhhh don't tell Jim... Just kidding. This is Grandpa Wes... Our friend, Bill's grandpa. I took the picture myself... I am so talented!
Hunter and Nate... They really love each other!!! Whenever they see each other they run up and give each other hugs as if they haven't seen each other in years... it is really cute! This picture sure makes Hunter look short... he is bending over.

No comments: