Monday, February 11, 2008

Sometimes you just gotta let stuff go....

Jonah has not embraced the pacifier thing... he loves his "flum" and his middle finger mostly :) It is pretty awesome... awesomely funny that is.
So this morning, Haley got online and went to playhouse Disney. She played the Choo Choo Soul with Genevieve and her and Hunt lined up the kitchen chairs to make a train... Hunt got his train tickets and other Thomas trains (not seen in picture) and they danced and sag along. They made a HUGE mess of the living room, but you know, they had a ton of fun and watching their joy made it worth it :).

4 comments:

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

Ohh... you are mis-using that Boppy! You better watch out sister, I'll turn you in to the Boppy police!
:)

Stef said...

That is that weird chair thing... I really did it only for the picture then took him down :)

Rachel said...

Ainsley climbed out of the boppy at five months.

I didn't know I could watch cho cho soul on playhouse disney! I have all these three minute segments on my DVR for my train obsessed little girl!

Joi Copeland said...

Love it, Stef! Your kiddos rock!