Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Life according to Hunter

This picture is our family drawn by Hunter... the clever thing is.... he drew it all upside down.

The other day hunter and I were having a conversation in the car

H: Mom, I want Kiwi and lucy to have a baby (they are our dogs... both girls, both spaded.)
M: Thats nice... (I didnt know what to say, Hunter is four)
H: I cant wait for them to have a baby. (Now it is that they ARE going to have a baby)
M: Oh they are? I kept my eyes on the road ahead of me
H:  Ya, Lucy has a baby in her tummy... Looking in the mirror I could see Hunter with his hand on his face resting against the window looking out, very peaceful and in deep thought
M: Oh
H: ya, Kiwi has one too.  
M: Interesting...
H:  Ya, Kiwi is going to be a little sister and Lucy is going to be the big sister...
M;  Oh, well, ok.... 

How that logic makes any sense... I dont know... But Hunter sure has it figured out.

2 comments:

Megan said...

So cute. On the note of babies, Madilyn keeps asking me if I have a baby in my stomach. I guess it's because it is sticking out sort of. I always say, "NO!, there is no baby in there!"

Helen said...

What a doll!