Sunday, March 29, 2009

Art night....

The above picture is our family picture, according to Hunter... going from left to right, Mom holding baby Hunter, Jonah walking next to him, Haley being held by dad (who has a pot belly?) and uncle Len.
The above picture is Haley's family picture.  I think you can tell who is who in this photo.
Tonight I asked the kids to draw what they would like to do as a family.... Haley drew us having a picnic (Above)
Can you guess Hunters photo?  It is the park... :)
This is Hunter PROUDLY showing dad his family drawing...

2 comments:

Helen said...

I wish I had pictures like this when our boys were little and drawing pictures like that. Thanks for sharing with us. You're a wonderful Mom.

psmith said...

I LOVE our little artists! They each have their own unique-ness! :) GOSH We miss being there to share in these moments!