Thursday, February 19, 2009

Stephanie Needs

I was reading a note on one of my facebook friends profile where she typed in her first name and the word "needs" and googled it.... she then wrote down the top ten things... according to google, that she needed.... It is one of those tag things.... she didnt tag me, I just tried it and thought they were funny.... 


1. Stephanie needs.... some help....  (True)

2. Stephanie needs ... to die (That is sad)

3. Stephanie needs... to be in a family where there are no other children or animals. (it sounds like I am scary)

4. Stephanie needs... a strong manly shoulder to lean on (hmmmmmm Jimmy?)

5. Stephanie needs ... a teacher to explain her behavior. (Ha.... Funny)

6. Stephanie needs...Rhinoplasty Surgery (I dont even know what that is)

There were more... but I stopped.... I thought it was funny that googled said that stephanie needed to die.... so if you are bored (cuz, clearly I was) type your name in google followed by needs to see what google says you need.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Rhinoplasty is nose surgery. That's funny! Read mine!

Erin said...

I just did my name and the funniest one said, "Erin needs to wear a shirt!" What the heck? Crazy Erin! The best one said, "Erin needs a servant." I'll take a maid.