Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No I dont do drugs

HAHAHA...

Ok, so on facebook I wrote 25 facts about myself.... for most people, you all know them already so I wont bore you... But one of the facts was that I roll paper... 

Well, one of my new friends and I were talking and she gets quiet and says, "Can I ask you a question... I promise I dont care and I will still be your friend..."

"Of course... I am pretty open." 

"Do you smoke pot? I saw on your facts that you roll paper and I just wasnt sure what that meant."  

I about peed my pants... she is so cute... I wanted to hug her.  I assured her that no I dont smoke pot.... may act high on caffine, but pot... no.  :)  

MY OTHER drug story... all within TWO DAYS...

ANOTHER new friend of mine and I were at bible study.  Every week I take out my breath mints before the Beth Moore video comes on so that I dont make noise during the video... Tuesday I offered my friend if she wanted one.... she told me she thought those were pills of some sort that I pop every week.... HA... 

WOW...
SO I am making a GREAT impression here.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Oh, the "rolling paper" conversation is hilarious!!!!

Jessica said...

I love these stories!

Mandy said...

Those were some good cover ups to your drug habit.

Michelle said...

You should have told her they were some sort of drugs!!! That would have been so FUNNY!!! LOL!!!