Friday, February 27, 2009

Interview with the kids

A friend of mine, Nicole, did this interview with her daughter and I thought it was so cute that I did it with my two oldest... Jonah would answer everything with mom...


Hunter age 4 1/2 and Haley is 6


1. What is something mom always says to you?

Hunter: “I love you”

Haley: “I love you”


2. What makes mom happy?

Hunter: Kisses

Haley: Me and Hunter and Jonah


3. What makes mom sad?

HUnter: no kisses. 

Haley: If we do something wrong


4. How does your mom make you laugh?

Hunter: I dont know, what makes you laugh?

Haley: Tickling your arm pits...as both kids start to tickle me


5. What was your mom like as a child?

Hunt: you were like me

Hay: You liked penguins and you didnt have glasses


6. How old is your mom?

Hunter: I dont know

Haley: 30


7. How tall is your mom?

Hunter: points to the top of my head and says... that tall

Haley: 30


8. What is her favorite thing to do?

Hunter: play on the computer

Haley: Journal and Scrapbook


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

Hunter: play with jonah

Haley: That is a hard one... she goes on the computer and scrapbooks


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

Hunter: jonah

Haley:jumping jacks


11. What is your mom really good at?

Hunter: art... 

Haley: painting flowers


12. What is your mom not very good at?

Hunter: coloring

Haley: what you are not good at...


13. What does your mom do for a job?

Hunter: i dont know

Haley: Take care of jonah


14.What is your mom's favorite food?

Hunter:mac n cheese

Haley: Toast with Peanut butter


15.What makes you proud of your mom?

Hunter: when you draw pictures with me

Haley: when you surprise me


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Hunter: scooby doo

Haley: mickey


17. What do you and your mom do together?

Hunter: draw

Haley: make books


18. How are you and your mom the same?

Hunter: OUR GLASSES!!!! 

Haley: both girls


19. How are you and your mom different?

Hunter: I am a boy... you are a girl

Haley: you have glasses and i dont


20. How do you know your mom loves you?

Hunter: we cuddle

Haley: cuz you say that


21. What does your mom like most about your dad?

Hunter:cuz he loves you

Haley: you sleep with each other


22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

Hunter: costco

Haley: the mall



3 comments:

Jenny and Scott Smith said...

These were a crack up! My fav one was #21...

Kim said...

I'm with Jenny! You sleep together! If only they knew! Crazy!

psmith said...

That was so cute...and funny!
See you tomorrow! ( I love that!)