Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My boys' art! AND updates

Hunter is learning how to draw people.... Above is his drawing of dad!
Above is him and haley at the beach!
he is so proud of his new talent!
Jonah's art is with clothes.... He found dad's dresser and took everything out of it. I didn't care... it was keeping him occupied while I chatted on facebook :). Don't look to hard... you might see undies :).
His cute proud face :)

Oh yes... and an update on my phone and hunt's glasses...
I received my NEW BRAND NEW phone yesterday and all is up and working with the same phone number. Nice to have insurance :)

As for Hunt's glasses.... We paid 80 bucks for them... we expected to pay as much for his new pair. Yesterday we went to Sears to get a new pair and thankfully brought the broken ones. They simply replaced them with new frames... all we paid was 25 bucks!
Praise God!

I highly recommend Sears Grand by the Victoria Gardens...
Ask for Apryl.
Hunt believes she is his new friend

Oh and by the way...
Sears is having a sale right now on children's glasses... TWO pair for 100 bucks! That is good. I am thinking about getting more back ups. I have 6 more months with the pair we have now. I have a feeling he will need another pair. The offer is now til August 30th.

2 comments:

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

Jim looks very "gansta" in Hunt's drawing. Does he go around the house lookin hard core and flashing signs?

Michelle said...

Aw! The drawings are cute. I wish I had 7 fingers sometimes...:)