Monday, April 28, 2008

A quick peek

We went camping this weekend with our church down to San Diego. We do this every year! Here are just two pictures my friend, Danielle sent me. She took these of my boys and I love then! They are so good that i couldnt include them with MY pictures when I do my post on the weekend.

Anyways... I will write about family camp and share some pics once I get some time to do that :).

I could NOT believe she got this picture of Hunt looking at the camera! Way to go Danielle!!

4 comments:

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

I once told people that whenever I see Danielle with a camera I was gonna shove my kids her way. I'm sad I missed out on that, dang.

Rachel said...

Those colors are really crisp. I want her camera... and talent.

psmith said...

WOW! Those are precious!!!

Michelle said...

Those pictures are awesome! Now I know who to ask to take my family pictures...when I get a family. LOL!! Hopefully soon!!! :) <3M