Friday, April 11, 2008

my addictions

Ok... so I have a few addictions....

1. I am addicted to any one player games. Right now I love FreeCell. I heard that every game of FreeCell is beatable... so I am trying to see if this is true, so I am going in order from game 1 - when I cant beat a game. Right now I am on game 83.

2. I am addicted to Rite Aid Chocolate Chip ice cream. I think about it a lot :). Sad.

3. Coffee.... DUH! if I don't have my morning coffee, yikes, beware!

4. paper... most of you know that about me.... :) (I roll)

5?. Journaling.... I really like to journal and I will stay up late if I must to finish an entry! I am not sure if that qualifies as an addiction though... I think that is more just my OCD. I could list a TON of things I have to do RIGHT and FINISH once I start... so I guess it isnt an addiction.

Ok... now I am just rambling

2 comments:

Helen said...

Glad you included the paper rolling addiction.

I'm addicted to Ralph's Rocky Road Ice Cream -- yum!!!

Traci Giles said...

I totally still think about you every time I use a big pile of napkins at take-out. . . you are so funny!