Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm on Dr. Phil!

This is a picture of me ON TV!!! In case you missed it, Tuesday I was on the Dr. Phil show.

Back in February, I went with a group of gals to see Dr. Phil. While there, I was approached by someone important who asked me if I would mind asking a question for the Dr. Phil show. The question was, "When should I stop breast feeding Jonah?" They had my friend Carrie ask a question too and another girl all from California that they asked us if there was any other place we have lived.... I said no... but when they told me that this would air in September, at the time Jim and I thought we would be living in Georgia by then so I said I was from Georgia... So if you saw me on the show, I was Stephanie from Georgia.

I didn't even know it aired until Haley's teacher called me up to tell me her breastfeeding advice and that she saw me on the show! Like I said, it was suppose to air in September so I wasn't expecting it to come on this early.

I wasnt on for very long, but it was fun....

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Are you really moving to Georgia? Or is it just something you thought could happen, the way I think I will wake up one day and my stretch marks will be gone?

Helen said...

Stef, how did you get the picture of you on TV? Did someone take it and send it to you? That's neat! We have a celebrity in the family. Did you get an answer to the breast feeding question?

The Houghton's said...

Wow... I know a Real Movie star! Cool!

Erin said...

Is Dr. Phil a breastfeeding expert now? Man, that guy is SMART! :)

psmith said...

Who is that dark-haired, breast feeding TV star????? heehee