Tuesday, April 29, 2008

flipside family camp 2008

our cabin has the TP in front of it
Every year we go to san diego for a weekend with our church. Usually we have a trailer with us, but this year we got to stay in a cabin :)
coloring with cousin jasen!my aunt and uncle rented a big bike. the kids loved it!
joe's first family camp! he liked it! naps were HORRIBLE but overall he did really good! haley got to play with a lot of church friends... she met kaitlyn this weekend and had fun playing in the TP nana brought.

jane brought the swimming pools (thanks jane). my kids had fun in the pool... even joe... but didnt stay too long because they saw my aunt and cousins on the big bike.


friends... jonah and zach
we had a lot of fun... my next post will have me in it and my hair cut which will still be hard to see, but it is the best on I have so far... I am going to post our sunday in san diego... it was quite an adventure!

2 comments:

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

That frowny picture of Zach is so funny!

Erin said...

I love how you keep teasing us with your hair cut! :)