Thursday, October 05, 2006

Look who has straight hair?



Is she really four? Come on... She can't grow up!

Look at her! She is adorible (if I can say that about my own child without sounding biased). She is such a girl... she asked if she could see what her hair would look like if it were like mine (straight).... so we used a curling iron and this is what came out! Her hair is so long.... :) you just don't see the length with curly hair. It came out really cute.... BIG but cute... lots of body!

Happy birthday Grandma!!! Haley and Hunter help blow out the candles!
Scott and Hunter at Grandma's party. Hunter loves to tell knock knock jokes (they make NO sense at all). Uncle Doby loves to tickle him. Hunter's knock knock jokes typically go like this:
"knock knock"
"who's there"
"cup"
"cup who?"
"Cup...tickle monster...." then he rushes in to tickle you!

10 comments:

psmith said...

Absolutely DARLING!!! Haley looks so grown up with her hair straight! I think as her Nana I say she should be on "straight hair restriction"...I don't want her to grow up!!!!
Course Hunt-man and Uncle "Doby" are pretty cute too!

Anonymous said...

I think you should keep it straight. She looks much older with her hair straight You guys have your hands full when she gets older. Good luck

Daddy Dan

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the straight hair thing. She is adorable, but I love her curly hair. Could it possibly be, that I'm biased because she gets the curly, curly hair from our side of the family?????

Love,
Helen

The Houghton's said...

Wow stef... Haley will want you dto straighten it more now. You have a job on your hands now! It looks so adorable! (At first I thought you put a wig on her) :)

Stef said...

Nana- I think her straight hair makes her look older too... :(

Dan- She can already tell you how old she has to be before marriage... she is surrently in a wedding in December and talks about weddings all the time... she isnt allowed to grow up :) and I can only pray that she wont be a hand full when she gets older :)

Helen- dont worry, her curls arent going away... It is too easy and too cute to have the curls :)

Mindi- I know it looks like a wig mostly because of all the body her hair has. It was way poofy :) But I like it ... it is cute...

Stef said...

currently not surrently

The Houghton's said...

Hey I hope I didn't offend you, saying Hay Hay's hair looked like a wig, I thought about my comment, sorry if I did! She really does look adorable!

The Corbett's said...

Oh my gosh she is so grown-up!!! Where does the time go. That knock knock joke thing with Huntman is hysterical :) Thanks for the laugh

Stef said...

Mindi...
I was so not offended! :)

Anonymous said...

Stef,

I think you got more comments on this post than any of them. Thanks to our darling Haley with the straight hair. Knock, knock...

Helen

P.S. Thanks for the assurance that she'll keep her curly hair. :)