Wednesday, October 11, 2006

ALL BOY

Is that not a cute boy??? We just got back from getting his hair cut. I actually had a lot of people tell me that I should let it grow out... and I tried... but it was DRIVING ME INSANE!!!! He has thick, wiry curly hair that sticks up in strange places... I couldn't take it anymore! I am so glad I did. I think he looks adorable :)

This is him right after dinner... as you can tell, he isn't the neatest eater. He gets that after his dad... just kidding, actually, he gets that from me. :( Me and my MILLIONS of napkins :).

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hunter looks so cute . . . that cut makes him look like a big boy!!!

Jessica said...

He's adorable, as always!

The scoop on the Lasik is that it runs anywhere from $3600 - $4500 at TLC in Ontario. It depends on what you and the doctor choose to do (all laser lasik, custom view, and so on)They offer financing though so you can pick your monthly payment/term etc... I applied online just to see if I was eligible. You can check out all this stuff at www.tlcvision.com