Sunday, October 08, 2006

Jenny's first shower!

Yesterday, my mom and I threw Jenny her first shower. For those of you who don't know, my brother, Scott, is getting married this December to Jenny! They met at our church, The Flipside, and are the cutest couple!

Scott came at the very end of the shower to help Jenny open her presents. They got a lot of great things. I have to agree with my friend Jane, we need to go register :) ... people get you good things when you register :). Haley "helped" them open some of their presents.

Haley got all excited about this flower bow that she had Jane put it in her hair... she is silly :)

There were a lot of family and friends that came that Haley and I ate on the ground. We had fun! And, of course, since my mom made all the food, it is delicious!

The last picture is of Jenny with her two flower girls, Haley and Trisha. The girls are only like a month apart.


1 comment:

The Burnham's said...

they are so cute! i wish i was there too... Hay hay is growing so quick! i miss you and your family! cant wait to see you guys in DEC!
love you so much