Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween questions...

Five years it has been since my last encounter with the pumpkin goo... FIVE years I have been BLESSED with NOT having to get gross and yucky! Then the Armstrongs had to go and invite us to a pumpkin carving party.... THANKS :)

Since our return from the pumpkin patch... Haley walks around carrying this pumpkin and asking me if we can make pumpkin pie.

When I told her I didn't know how... she came back with,
"Well, mom, who then knows how to make a pumpkin pie? I have a good pumpkin!"
"Well, when we go to Tennessee, Aunt Chenoa is going to make a pumpkin pie you can help her." She got a huge grin and asked,
"Will Shelby and Maizie help us too? Maybe Aunt Chenoa can teach you how to make a pumpkin pie."
When she found out how many days it was til we are going to go on our trip, she got sad... So Nana has promised to help her make her pumpkin pie.... :) Such a spoiled girl!

Halloween Questions:
1. What does your Halloween look like this year?
2. Are you adults dressing up?
3. Anyone not celebrate Halloween?

4 comments:

Jessica said...

1)The kids and I will be trick or treating (because stinkin' CBC is to far for us to drive). And Aaron will be celebrating his birthday in a hotel room in Utah, where he is in training for the NEXT 3 WEEKS!
2)No. Never have, don't like to.

The Houghton's said...

Stef,
Your pictures came out great! Mine were blurry from the party! Good job!
-Mindi

Anonymous said...

We'll be waiting anxiously for a couple of cute little "trick or treaters" to come knocking at our door. We have candy, but no pumpkin pie. :)

Love,

Gramma

The Burnham's said...

stef,
I miss you... I cant believe its been a year since I was there with you guys around this season... Hay Hay is cutiest girl ever! I guess you found a great pumpkin for her to carry around;)

Happy Halloween!!!
-CHIKA