Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My Dad is a Free Man!!!


After a long time (sorry dad I don't know how long you worked) my dad retired! He was the Director of Respitory at San Antonio Community Hospital. It was always fun to tell people that your dad is THE Director! Haley, Hunter and I along with my mom, of course, went to his farewell party. The people who worked with him (even under him) said nothing but wonderful things about my dad! What an awesome, caring boss he was! GO dad!!!Haley and Hunter quickly found the stage at this party and decided to entertain the people! Haley danced and sang! Hunter sang too.... he tried to dance, at least I think that is what he would have called it. He actually liked to chase Haley, rap his arms around her mid-section and then body slam her to the ground.... If that is dancing, then sure, Hunter danced too! :)



They found a microphone on the stage and yes, it worked out and clear. At first we all thought they were cute singing their ABC's and all, then after a while, we all got headaches and had to unplug the microphone. They love each other!!!
This is the picture I said in my last blog that I was going to post soon. This is this last weekend at the reunion. Hunter fell asleep and poppapa rocked him. Isn't that just melt your heart?

1 comment:

psmith said...

Those 2 cuties were the HIT of the party! I LOVE the pictures of Haley & Hunter singing and Haley dancing! I want copies! Please!
Thanks for coming and making Dad's day very special!