Monday, September 11, 2006

Cookie Lee Fun!!!


This blog is for the girls :) (not that too many of you men out there read my blog, but you never know). As most of you know, I took a leave of absence this year from work to stay home with my kiddos. I love it. I have many other friends who stay home too and some who sell things to help supplement income for their family. Kelly Taylor, a good friend of mine, sells cookie lee jewelry and I am supporting her efforts to stay home with her kids by having a party this Wednesday night. It is at my house from 7 - 9 pm. Desserts and other goodies will be provided. It is going to be just a fun hang out time. You can shop, eat and chat. ANYONE can come! Even if you did not receive anything in the mail, do not feel uninvited... ANYONE can come. I don't even remember who I sent things too because I want anyone to come. Don't feel that you have to come right at 7. Come anytime between 7 and 9.

If you have any questions.. just let me know... I haven't heard from too many people regarding if they are coming at all or not... so if you know you are or not coming, just let me know so I know how much food to have! Thanks guys!

Oh... and if you are interested in Creative Memories, I sell that!! :)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I am really going to try to make it, I might have some amount of children with me though. Would that be okay?

Stef said...

Of course!!!

Carrie said...

I'm plannin on at least stopping by. I'm such a fashionplate...I have to see what's new this season! lol See ya tomorrow.
~Carrie

Kim said...

I'm sorry I can't make it! :(

I didn't know you sell Creative Memories????

Anonymous said...

You have blog fever girl you are always on this.