Monday, September 25, 2006

Blogging frustration ...


A couple blogs back I was trying to post this picture of Jane with Haley. Haley had given Jane a flower and Jane put it in her hair... Haley really likes Jane a lot and I think that is really cute!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUTH, aka GG (Great Grandma). The Vandegrift family has a LOT of September birthdays! It is crazy!!! Every week this month we had a birthday to celebrate... and every birthday had its own party... :) We want everyone to feel special :).... This post of Ruth's birthday comes late due to blogging FRUSTRATION... I have attempted to post this now more than twice.... This is either the third of fourth, I stopped counting... I think there is something wrong with our computer, but Jim tells me it is user error.... What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Bud lighting the cake with a match for GG to blow out. (Since I forgot the 81 candles for her.)

Helen

Anonymous said...

81...that can't be right..I mean it seemed like yesterday it was around 50 or maybe even less..Just to let you know I haven't forgotten, I just now put the roll of film in, of the pictures I took back in July when your family was so kind to let me visit when Leah, Dan & Gabe came to visit GG and the Vandy's..I don't know how they came out, because the first roll the group pictures came out good, but the individuals (we went inside for those because it was so hot) didn't come out because when we went in Buddy or Len went out and the slider has two different panes and the one causes diffusion of light that caused the pictures to not come out...and I forgot to get them digitized when I got them developed, so I will have to do that before posting...so hopefully I will have had better luck with the next roll.
In Arkansas we are looking forward to Leah, Dan, Gabe, Mae & Joe, John David & Morgan's, after New Years visit...can't wait.
I enjoy your post!
Tell everyone hey for me,
Uncle Spike Jones David