Monday, September 04, 2006

Camping with the Fam!





We are back! For those who didn't know, we went down to National City (San Diego) camping in our favorite campground... Unfortunately it is closing down soon. :( My mom's side of my family had a reunion down there so we packed up our trailer and went camping. My grandparents let us use their suburban to pull our trailer. We had so much fun. Not everyone camped. The campers included us, my parents, and my grandparents. It was great. Haley and Hunter just love their great grandparents! I love that they are so active in my children lives!

In the big group picture is our family, and the people most of you wont recognize is Roger and Pam and their two youngest boys, Jason and Josh. I have not seen Roger since I was about Haley's age :) so it was a lot of fun catching up and playing games. We had so much fun with them. It was great having more family to bond with and hang!

It is good to be back. Jim has a few more days off to chill at home before he has to head back to work. Haley starts pre school on Wednesday and it will be nice to have dad there to see her off!

Stay tuned... I have the sweetest picture coming of Hunter with his Poppapa sleeping. :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the picture of you and Haley with the clouds in the background!

psmith said...

We DID have a fun weekend...didn't we! I love those pictures and want copies of the group and you & Haley and....Hunt-man and my dad! LOVE those!