Friday, September 08, 2006

Fun in the Sun

Yesterday we hit the Victoria Gardens with friends Carrie, Jessica and Jane and their kiddos. Visit their blogs to see more pictures and here about our day threw their eyes. (To get to their blogs, click The Lanes, The Whites, or Carrie on the right of this posting below the work links)

We had fun. We met up at starbucks, of course and then let the kids cool off in the fountain. They had the place to themselves. Hunter loved the water and couldn't get enough. Even after I put him in his dry clothes, I was fighting with him to keep out of the water.

Haley was a different story. She liked it at first but liked picking flowers and wondering with mom instead. The picture with her and Jane is after she picked a flower (shhh I don't think she was suppose to) and gave it to Jane who then put it in her hair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who can't see the pictures? With my slow "dial up" it's quite possible. :)

Helen

Stef said...

no you arent helen, something happened! I dont know what...