Thursday, April 09, 2009

Fire truck fun

This morning at play group, Rusty (our churches youth pastor) brought an older model fire truck for the kids to see.  I believe he is the fire Chaplin dude there.... 
He took the kids for a ride... Above is Hunter and Grady

Hunter and Jonah waiting their turns
Me and Kimberly

Haley brought her friend Farrah, she got to come because she is on Spring Break.
Rusty let us use the hose!


Below is Rachael and her daughter Rainn.  

Hunter, Haley and Farrah.  Hunter loves that Farrah has glasses just like him!  Cute.  I wish you could hear Farrah talk, she has the cutest southern accent!!! (So does Rainn)  I love these kids with their cute little accents... 
Rainn, Hunter, Haley, Jonah, Farrah, and Corbin
Me wearing the mask and tank thing.... Jonah thought it was funny seeing me with the mask, he pointed and laughed at me....
Jonah and I in the truck... 
It was a fun morning.... 

1 comment:

Erin said...

I would've pointed and laughed right along with Jonah. I like that kid.