Friday, January 30, 2009

Scott turns 30 -1 :)

We celebrated Scott's 29th birthday at our house.  When I turned 29, Jim made fun of me for a year (we are the same age by the way)... that when I turned 30 it actually wasnt as bad as turning 29.  So with that thought, I am messing around with Scott :). 

Jenny got him Battle Star Gal--- something I know the word but am too lazy to get up and go check how to spell it (I have been up all night - read last post) 
It was a smaller crew this year for his party... but it was still nice.  We watched Dark Knight after the kids went to bed.  Jenny, too, fell asleep.  :)  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that Scott had a nice Birthday! Happy Birthday Scott!

psmith said...

these photos make me happy/sad! I miss you all so much!!!!
LOVE YOU! mom

Jenny and Scott Smith said...

LOL, Yeah I fell asleep.

Helen said...

Happy Birthday Scott!