Friday, January 30, 2009

Ahhhh vomit... I loathe you

I have been up all night with Jonah.... Jim and I rotating on and off shifts... after vomiting twice in his bed, we ran out of bed sheets to fit his crib so Jim and I took turns sleeping in the recliner with Joe.  I didnt realize how much crap could come out of a little 17 month old.  He hasnt been able to keep anything down so we took him to Urgent Care this morning.... Pray that the other kiddos dont get this lovely thing.  

I went to the Dermatologist this morning as well. I have had a few moles grow back after being chopped off so I had them checked out.  Sure enough, one was removed... surprisingly only one.  I am use to coming home with five less.  But now that I am in my 30's I have gained a few extra spots... they are called age spots... LOVELY... ONE MORE thing that I get to enjoy now that I am older... CRAP.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Why, oh why, do kids vomit in the middle of the night? After the first clean up, I put a large beach towel over the clean sheet with a hope that any further mess will land there. Notice I say hope...