Sunday, May 27, 2007

Yard Sale Extraviganza


Hey it's Jimmy writing this new entry. I wanted to let you know that we are having a yard sale on June 23 with a very big purpose. As some of you know Stephanie's Aunt and Uncle who have been missionaries in Australia are returning to the USA in mid July. They need to raise money to get back to their homeland.
This brings me to my reason behind the yard sale. I want to put on a yard sale and have all of the money go to them. If you are interested in donating items let me know.

3 comments:

Julie said...

We have a leather couch you guys can have for the sale, but you need a truck to come get it.

The Corbett's said...

Doug and I have a few misc. things we can donate. Just let us know where to bring them :) Great idea Jimmy!!!!!

Carrie said...

Good idea! I'm sure we'll have stuff to sell.
~Carrie