Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I went on a date with myself!

I am Rachel Greene.

For those of you who are true Friends watchers, you will remember the episode were Rachel goes on a date with herself. That was me tonight. Jim did a video thing for the Flipside (our church) - something to do with Mother's Day, so I could not be there. I had to leave... Darn it :) I had THREE hours to myself. I went and ate by myself, (played Suduko and people-watched while eating), I got a pedicure and leg massage... it was a great date!!! The funny thing was, I was so totally happy to be in SILENCE! Even in the car, on the way, I drove in silence. I didn't mean too, I didn't even realize I had the radio off till I got home :)

I am thinking a second date will follow :)

I am a big nerd.

Thanks Darlene... I love you :)

5 comments:

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

You should be thanking ME!
I was the one that said they should use Jim in the video - cant wait to see it on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! That's actually what I'm getting for Mother's Day... a day in Laguna, while Caden hangs out with Geric! So excited!

Megan said...

What a great night! An early special mother's day gift and you didn't even know it! :)
I cannot wait to see the video . . . I sense laughter will take over me. :)

The Houghton's said...

You totally deserve it! I think all mom's deserve a little R& R once in a while!

The Corbett's said...

That is sooooo awesome!!! I think I will suggest to Doug that he give me a date with myself for Mother's Day :)