Monday, March 12, 2007

Wee did it :)

Yes I know, I spelled we wrong. I meant to. Hunter has been going thru a naked phase. He likes to take it all off, regardless who is around. He also loves to watch his pee go onto my floor. Really, it is driving me mad. So I was talking to a friend of mine, Jenn, for a little advice. She suggested not making it a bad thing, but to redirect his attention elsewhere (not her words, my summary). We hang up and no longer than a few minutes... Hunter comes in wanting his diaper off. Thinking of my conversation with Jenn, I say, "Want jelly beans?" of course his answer is yes! I then explain that he needs to go pee pee in the toilet for jelly beans and he could be naked all at the same time. He RAN to the bathroom, jumped on the toilet and peed! YEA... lets hope this keeps up!

10 comments:

Megan said...

Way to go Hunt-man!!! And way to go Mom!!! Keep that jelly bean jar full! :)

Stef said...

First thing this morning... he peed :) YEA!!!! Now we need to do poop :) and do this all the time...

The Corbett's said...

YEA!!!!! What a good day :)

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

Whee!
Yea for Hunter!

psmith said...

Hunt-man...the PEE-PEE King! He is so cute! I love those phone calls from him...."Nana, I go pee pee in the potty!"

The Burnham's said...

he is getting so big! yes we are still coming in April. hopefully We can come over and visit you;) miss ya

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm really impressed! What a big boy he is!

Gramma

aramigan said...

Happy Birthday Wee-Mans Father!
Leah, Dan, and Gabe

Anonymous said...

I heard you are having twind. Yeah for you!

Kim said...

The best advise I can give you is don't push it. When he is READY - it should come very easy. Remember boys potty train much later than girls. And it's okay! :)